Is injected into regions where there are wrinkles, such as the frontal (Forehead), periorbicular areas of the face (Crow feets) and between the eyebrows (The 11’s or Frown). It is also often used to raise the eyebrows, eliminate wrinkles of the neckline, those of the chin and those of the neck.
Tips before application.
Two weeks before it is convenient:
- Avoid taking medications and vitamins that change the composition of the blood, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, ginkgo biloba, vitamin E, garlic pills.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Tips after application
- Avoid going to bed during the next four hours to the application to prevent diffusion of the drug to adjacent unwanted areas.
- Avoid doing strong exercises in the next four hours, such as going to the gym or dancing.
- Ice at intervals if bruises or purples appear. For bruises, you can apply cream with vitamin K twice a day or arnica.
- Avoid massaging the area where the infiltration was performed.